Yellow was full of odds+ends for some reason. Amusingly most ‘yellow’ books in the library are lemon yellow, not chrome yellow as I originally thought it would be.
1. Tarot cards illustrated by Bembo
2. I miss my pencil (product design—> fave book of the day!)
3. Amber (minerology)
4. Fabric for fashion swatch book (worth it to grope all the fabrics, they have samples inside!)
5. Joseph Beuys (more biography than art work…)
6. Retrospecta 2009-2010 from Yale
7. Book of Porcelain (surprisingly interesting…all the industrial espionage and designs)